Use this Junction Box to reconnect two sections of cable. The terminal strip provides for a convenient way to connect and disconnect at a later date. For example, if your antenna is mounted at the top of a sailboat’s mast, the cable can be easily detached when the mast is being removed for off season lay-up.
The Junction Box has a connection diagram on its cover to aid in connection.
Having mounted your Wi-Fi device at your ideal outside location, perhaps on a sailboat’s mast or rail, it may be necessary to transition the cable from the outside to the inside, and be able to conveniently disconnect the cable, such as mast removal during winter storage. The junction box provides a fast and easy way to disconnect/reconnect the cable. Interior use only, not to be used outside.
- Small size: 2.5″ x 1.5″ x 1″ (6.5cm x 3.5cm x 2.5cm)
- Connection diagram on box cover
- Numbered and colour coded pins for easy identification
- Tie wraps to secure cable
- Mounting screws and adhesive square (for quick mounting)
- Junction Box
- 2 Mounting Screws
- Adhesive Mount
- Tool to strip cable jacket and punch wire onto pins
- Installation Guide