This antenna is specially designed and therefore ideally suited for the BAD BOY Xtreme models for connecting to Wi-Fi hotspots. We spent many months researching and fine tuning our antenna design to produce the highest quality, longest range antenna possible. Specially designed for Bitstorm, the dispersion pattern provides the best of what’s needed: long range capability and rock solid, drop out free connections.
- Compact, lightweight design, all weather operation
- Durable UV-stable fiberglass radome
- High polish stainless steel connector, base and cap
- Sealed construction
- -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Survives wind speeds greater than 150 MPH (240 KPH)
- Integral N-Female connector
The antenna is a high performance omni-directional Wi-Fi antenna designed specially for the BAD BOY Xtreme. These compact and lightweight antennas are ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b/g/n public Wi-Fi hotspot access where wide coverage is desired.
This antenna features an integral N-Female bulkhead type connector.
All Weather Operation
Constructed for all weather operation, this antenna features collinear brass elements inside a durable UV-stable white fiberglass radome. The antenna is sealed to prevent moisture ingress. These features allow this antenna to be mounted in up or down positions.
- White antenna with high polish stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel mounting washer and nut
- NOTE: Mount not included – see mounts here