Seagull IV X-2KB Accuflow is an award winning two gallon per minute undersink inline purifier for use with your existing faucet with flow rate and flow volume monitoring device. Accumulating flow rate information every 100 milliseconds, Accuflow sensor updates an integral micro computer and status displays every second as water is purified. A beautiful combination of form and function, Seagull IV water purifiers combine our advanced “Structured Matrix ” technology with the strength and endurance of modern materials. All Seagull IV purification systems are independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses. Plus, Seagull IV systems excel at removing chemical and aesthetic contaminants including herbicides, pesticides, chlorine and foul tastes, odors and colors, for great tasting water on demand. Seagull IV X-2KB Accuflow features a stainless steel pressure vessel, “Quick and Easy” pressure proof installation lines, Structured Matrix cartridge, and mounting bracket.
- Exceptional removal capacity
- Accuflow sensor indicates cartridge capacity
- Effective and dependable
- Quick and easy installation
- Undersink purifier for inline use with existing faucet
- Independently certified to meet EPA guide standard protocol for microbiological purifiers against bacteria, cysts and viruses
- Add purity and elegance to your life today!