Inlet Strainers Pump inlet strainers are an important component in a well designed water pressure system, since they protect the pump and ship systems from potentially fatal debris. Both the Headhunter IS-1000L and IS-1000S are perfect solutions for an inlet strainer since they have the unique combination of a fine mesh, with hi-flow characteristics, which provide maximum protection with minimum flow restrictions. The IS -1000L is constructed of white glass reinforced polypropylene with molded-in 1” FPT brass inlet and discharge fittings. Also included but not shown is a white powder coated mounting bracket.
- IS-1000L – 1” Female NPT High Flow Composite Strainer 5”L x 4”W x 6-7/8”H (127mm L x 102mmW x 175mm H)
- IS-1000LB – 1” Female BSP High Flow Composite Strainer 5”L x 4”W x 6-7/8”H (127mm L x 102mmW x 175mm H)
- ISB-1000L – Replacement Strainer Basket
- IS-1000S is a all nylon compact solution for areas where space is limited.
- IS-1000S – 1” Female NPT Compact High Flow Inlet Strainer 4”L x 3”W x 5-3/4”H (101mm L x 76mmW x 146mm H)
- IS-750 – 3/4” Female NPT Compact High Flow Inlet Strainer 4”L x 3”W x 5-3/4”H (101mm L x 76mmW x 146mm H)
- ISB-750/1000S Replacement Strainer Basket
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges Headhunter glycerin filled stainless steel pressure gauges provide reliable and accurate pressure monitoring. A quality gauge is important for proper installation and trouble shooting of all water pressure systems. Available in vertical and horizontal mount with 1/4” MPT connection.
- PGV-100 0-100 PSI Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge (vert. mt) MPT Bottom Conn.
- PGH-100 0-100 PSI Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge (horz. mt) MPT Back Conn.
High Flow Water Filters High Flow Water Filters keep your fresh water free of odors and contaminants. These filters are designed to handle the delivery capacities of our Headhunter water pressure systems. They are available in 304 or 316 stainless steel construction with either flanged or NPT pipe connections. The supplied unique high-performance extruded carbon cartridges are optimized for applications where they replace both the sediment and activated carbon filters. The cartridges also insure that there won’t be any carbon particulates in the water system as is common with granular activated carbon filters.
- HFF-1* 6 GPM High Flow Charcoal Water Filter 4-1/8”D x 13-3/4”H
- HFF-4* 8 GPM High Flow Charcoal Water Filter 10-1/2”D x 20”H
- HFF-7* 20 GPM High Flow Charcoal Water Filter 12-1/2”D x 20”H
- HFF-SCB10 10″ High Flow CarbonBlock Filter Cartridge
* Specify 304L or 316L Stainless Steel at the end of part number when ordering Consult Headhunter for higher flow rates Ultraviolet Sterilizers These high quality Ultraviolet Sterilizers offer a simple approach to disinfection of potable water on board. They feature 316 stainless steel construction and come in a variety of sizes to match the delivery capacity of your Headhunter water pressure system. All sterilizers also incorporate a wiper mechanism to clean the quartz sleeve without interrupting operation. The easy change bulb system enables effortless lamp replacement without shut-down of water pressure or drainage of tank.
- UV-6 6 GPM UV Water Sterilizer 25-3/8”L x 5-1/2”W x 8-1/4”H 14 lbs.
- UV-12 12 GPM UV Water Sterilizer 39-1/2”L x 5-1/2”W x 9-1/2”H 30 lbs.
- UV-20 20 GPM UV Water Sterilizer 52-1/2”L x 5-1/2”W x 9-1/2”H 36 lbs.
- UV-40 40 GPM UV Water Sterilizer 52-1/8”L x 5-1/2”W x 11-1/2”H 49 lbs.