The M-POE-DUO-S18 is an ethernet power injector that can provide power to your Xtreme and optional Unleashed if included. It uses isolated SEPIC (Single Ended Primary Inductance Coupling) to achieve high conversion efficiency as well as circuit protection in the event of short. Isolation between input and output prevents DC path ground loops. The use of standard ethernet connector jacks allows for easy installation and setup.
Remote Reset provides the ability to reset all connected Xtreme or Unleashed devices to factory default. Truly handy when a password is forgotten and your Xtreme is installed at masthead! You won’t need to go up to do a reset.
- Accepts 10-30Vdc input
- Isolated between input and output – no DC paths
- Accepts 100-250Vac 50-60Hz via optional AC Power Adapter
- Output: 18+Vdc regulated, 1A max.
- Efficiency: up to 90% optimized for 12-15Vdc input
- Output short circuit protected
- Thermal limited and protected
- Input current limiting to ~5A under output short circuit condition
- Input reverse polarity protected, LED indicators
- Green LED indicator for ports with PoE enabled
- Port 1 alway provides PoE
- Port 2 is user selectable to provide PoE
- Voltage monitor to ensure sufficient input operating power
- Remote Reset button to allow resetting for Xtreme MJ and Unleashed N and other Bitstorm products.
- Green – Power Over Ethernet (PoE) is enabled for that port
- Yellow – Power reverse connection fault
- PoE DUO S18 Module
- DC Power Cable
Typical Connection Diagram